blogger visitor

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Transformation


In searching for my mojo - my inspiration, creativity and zest for life, I have entrenched myself into meditation. Meditating daily to reflect, explore and just see what comes up. I particularly enjoy meditating in nature, taking in the green energy from plant life. Nature has so much energy. It is a healing source in abundance.

Through my meditation, and contemplation, I have realised that I place a lot of pressure on myself. At work I feel that I must be seen at certain events or to do certain things because of my position. At home I become displaced if I don't participate in a minimum number of yoga classes per week, or if I don't keep up with the course work set by my uni lecturers. I have created rules in my life and have abided by these for so many years that it is now a difficult cycle to break.

Since falling ill, I have begun to really listen to my body and inner intuition. I have started to take the time to nurture my needs and it is as if the illness has forced me to do this. The human body is a complex and intelligent system - it is quite likely this is exactly what it was doing.

But more than this, I look at so many things differently - in every aspect of my life. I am asking myself questions that I thought I knew the answers to. My spiritual curiosity is at its forefront and I am seeking knowledge through other spheres. My astral communication and visualisation is highly active through my dreams. This can be a lot of information to absorb, but I feel that perhaps I am now ready to receive these messages and, just maybe, this whole experience has been a necessary role in my transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment