blogger visitor

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Uninspired

The Scream, Edvard Munch, 1893

I was completely knocked off my feet by a horrible virus. I couldn’t get out of bed for two days and it lingered for weeks. Even today, I had to take a mid-afternoon nanna nap as I just can’t shake this feeling of exhaustion.

On top of that, I feel completely uninspired. I usually find it pretty easy to find something to say, something to write about – ideas normally float out of my imagination daily. But not at the moment. This exhaustion has impacted me physically and mentally. It was as if my body decided it was time for me to stop, completely stand still and take time out for myself.

On a positive note, uni has finished for the year and I am winding up at work ready for a well deserved vacation. I plan to watch as much tv as I can, sit in my garden and meditate. And of course practice as much yoga that feels healthy. Hopefully my inspiration will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment