blogger visitor

Monday, October 12, 2009

Chakra's


A few days ago I had a sudden urge to learn more about Chakra's. It's something I have been interested in for a long time but sometimes we are just not ready to embrace a new idea. I can only think this was true for me as I have this little pocket book about Chakra's, a simpleton's guide, and I have never been able to digest any of its content. Until now. I read it, I devoured it. Finally, it made sense!

Instinctively, I knew which of my Chakra's was open and which ones needed work. A friend suggested I do some meditation on them all, cleansing each sphere to allow growth and development. I had never tried meditating on my Chakra's before so I was surprised at how easily I slipped into a visualisation of each colour spinning in its relative position. I used the sun and the moon for ying and yang, masculine and feminine energy to revitalise all my spheres.

It felt amazing. It felt right. There is still more work to do, but I feel that I can now approach this with more confidence and hopefully more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment