blogger visitor

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11.11.11


What an amazing day last Friday was. I felt the energies creeping up towards something special the night before. So many wonderful events taking place all at the one time, it is no surprise this was indeed a special day which included: 
  • World Peace Day; 
  • Remembrance Day for our war veterans; 
  • 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year. Numerologists everywhere will agree that this is very significant. On it's own, 11 is considered a master number but three of them together is very magical; 
  • a full moon; and 
  • as believed by some, the dawning of the new Age of Aquarius. 
 I felt a very calm and peaceful energy around me all day. I started my day with my usual morning yoga and we welcomed the full moon at 7.17am as it set high in the sky, but not luminously visible. That night, I was lucky enough to attend a yoga meditation, chant, gong and healing circle. The energy around my fellow yogi's was that of true love and healing. At 11.11pm, we mustered some more energy with our chanting to welcome the new age, the Age of Aquarius.

There are many philosophies and ideas as to when the Age of Aquarius actually starts. My theory is that the energies are strong regardless if it is was on 11.11.11, or will be on 20,12.2012 or even a few years after that. It doesn't really matter because the unification and harmonisation of Mother Earth is strong and increasing all the time as more people become consciously aware.


No comments:

Post a Comment