blogger visitor

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beltane



Beltane. A celebration of love and creativity. 


In the Southern Hemisphere the wheel is reversed while our Northern friends experience Samhain. On both sides of the planet the connection to the spirit world is stronger allowing greater communication.


Father Sky fills the days with more light and warmth. Mother Earth is fertilised and we see life regenerated amongst nature. 


I like to bring this renewal of energy into my life with creativity and joy. I give thanks for the opportunities and abundance that I have and I give thanks for those that I am about to receive. 


Like the wheel, our lives constantly turn with new creations, new opportunities, new beginnings, new love. Beltane is time to open the heart to receive joy, love and creativity that is destined to be ours.



No comments:

Post a Comment