blogger visitor

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Meditation with Michael



Archangel Michael appeared before me and I immediately felt peaceful in his presence. As he stood facing me, he gently placed his left hand on my right cheek and his right hand carefully on my left shoulder, cupping my neck. It felt comfortable, warm and loving.

I closed my eyes and breathed in the golden light emanating from him. With tenderness, he said I was a beautiful being and I should never doubt myself. If I ever needed support I was only to ask and it would be provided. He told me to keep on my path and keep moving forward. Then I felt his left hand softly on my heart, Anahata – my heart chakra. It was warm and a bright light filled my chest and exploded through my body. It felt amazing and I breathed in every molecule.

Peace was with me again and the busy chatter in my mind had faded. As I opened my eyes, I was alone yet restored of energy and motivation.

This meditation came to me during Savasana, the final resting pose during a yoga class. We spent a lot of time focussing on opening the heart. I felt blessed to receive this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment