blogger visitor

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chrysoprase

Chrysoprase is one of those stones that jumped out at me in the store as soon as I saw it. I knew I had to purchase this pretty apple-green gem and the feeling was reinforced when I understood its qualities and characteristics. Mine is a tiny tumbled piece of stone unlike the lovely natural chunks in this picture.

A balancing stone for not just the apparent heart chakra, but on a metaphysical level it stabilises all of the chakra’s. The ying and yang are also equalised. This overall balancing effect provides a sense of calm.

Commonly used for good luck and success, Chrysoprase taps into the harmonious energies of nature. I have kept this stone on my desk to enhance the creative and trusting properties. It can also be helpful to use during meditation to gain personal insight.

Chrysoprase is good to place beside the bed at night to capture the restful sleep and safety or security attributes.

Other qualities include cleansing and detoxifying which can aid in banishing negativity and allowing the new, positive energies through.

No comments:

Post a Comment