blogger visitor

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Manifestation

The Birth of Venus
Sandro Botticelli, 1486


Over the past 18 months, I have refocused my energies towards making positive changes in my life. I decided it was time to embrace life. To do things that make my heart sing, and when those opportunities didn’t prevail that I would continue with a smile.
But more than that.
I suddenly became aware, conscious. I realised that I have not been living my life to its greatest potential. So I decided it was time to embrace life and love again, to be open to receive all that I deserve.
Through daily yoga and meditation I activated my prana, or chi, to flow freely. With ritual and visualisation, I began to clearly see myself living the life that I desire, doing the things that make me happy and sharing the experiences with my life partner.
Allow yourself to let go, let the child inside you break free. See yourself in your dream job, with your soul mate or simply enjoying life to the fullest.
Manifestation. It’s easy once you let go and let it flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment