blogger visitor

Monday, August 29, 2011

Energy Healing



I decided to try an alternative method of healing that focuses on the meridian energy points. These are similar to Chakra’s but are located all over the body and there are many of them.

The first session was quite mild. I felt great, my hips released and it was at least a week before I could feel them starting to tighten again. So it was at this point I thought another session would be beneficial.

The second session was quite different and incredibly powerful. The session itself was fine, some breathing, stretching and manipulating some energy centres – not much different from before. However, within about half an hour of getting home my body felt alienated. Nausea overwhelmed me, I was unable to eat anything. I felt very cold, yet my skin felt like it was burning - especially the areas that had just been worked. If I didn’t know better I would assume I had a flu like virus. But I was fully aware that my body was undergoing a massive energy shift. I knew I had to just let it run its course. After a hot shower, I grabbed the hot water bottle and climbed into bed. Sleep came quickly and took over my body for about ten hours.

Today, I feel amazing. I have very little tightness or restriction in my body. Most of the tension is gone. It feels wonderful to wake up in the morning without pain. I feel rested. I feel alive.

Today, I am grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive on a daily basis. Without them, what am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment