blogger visitor

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yoga

It is so nice to get back to a yoga routine.  The past few weeks have been crazy with long hours at work and uni exams. The stretching, meditation and sweating create a sense of revitalisation.  Yes sweating - in yoga.  I like hot yoga and every class runs for 90 minutes. I stumbled across it when an injury prevented me from running anymore. Its the most amazing sense of being  The heat warms your muscles and builds cardio, the deep breathing creates an internal heat and relaxes your mind. The poses stretch and lengthen physically while expanding your awareness.  I have been an avid practitioner for a number of years now and I find if I don't keep it regular, my life begins to feel incomplete and a little bit unbalanced. Just love that feeling of renewed energy after every class.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment